Attire & Accessories Forum

Pronovias Fantastica

Hi All!!!

I have fallen in love with a gown from Pronovias. The style name is called Fantastica. Most bridal salons dont have it in their store yet, but I have an appointment at their flagship store in NYC on saturday :) I was wondering if anyone knows the price of this dress??? or if anyone else have bought dresses from that designer before? what are the ranges? Dont want to get my hopes up go home broken hearted :(

Thanks guys!!!!  Laughing

Re: Pronovias Fantastica

• That's a knockoff. That dress should retail for thousands.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_pronovias-fantastica?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:9efc4e88-f736-453b-8886-5500e39d62dcPost:ab32ffe0-188d-4f00-a9a3-26f698919792">Re: Pronovias Fantastica</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's a knockoff. That dress should retail for thousands.
    Posted by opalsky007[/QUOTE]

Oh, haha. just kidding then.

I'm not familiar with that brand, so I have no idea what it normally sells for. I tried!!
  • Yeah Im hoping to stay under $2000, but willing to budge a little...
  • Congrats to you :o) I'm sure it's lovely
  • I looked online and they seem to be around the $2000 so maybe yours will be right around the $2000 mark your looking for....GL
  • Unfortunately, I think it will be more than $2K - I went to their store and the gowns started at 1200 euros (this was in Paris but I assume the prices are equivalent in north america) and upwards of 5000 for the couture lines, which this looks like it might be. They make beautiful gowns, though. Also note, their gowns (in particular) look significantly different in person than they appear on the models, so you should definitely try it on before commiting to anything.
  • I have a pronovias dress and it was out of my price range but I waited and watched stores that carry the dress until they had a trunk sale and got it for 30% less brining it down to a more reasonable cost. Mine was under 2k with the discount. Wait until you try it on first but if you love it don't commit to a store, shop around until a trunk sale if you have time. I had over a year so I could be patient.
    Good Luck. I am biased but I think pronovias dresses are stunning and when you put it on something magical happens.
    Good Luck and have fun shopping!
  • Its $1699.00 at Pebbles Bridal in woodland hills.  I love it too but out of my budget. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards