Not Engaged Yet
Options

Halloween PIP

We had fun at the party last night. Here are some pictures of our costumes. I will probably add more photos to FB later on today.

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 

Re: Halloween PIP

• Options
    Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

Neat!  What's he drinking out of?

Here's ours.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Perfect timing. I was just going through the photos.

Here's my Snoopy & Woodstock pumpkin. I actually won best pumpkin at the party for the second year in a row (but there were only three entries). I think it's the nifty color-changing LED light I use that gets the votes.

And here's my Lady Gaga outfit. I was runner-up for best costume (I lost to Indiana Jones). I had FI take the photos when we got home, so my wiring job on the loops was starting to fail. This would have looked way cooler with more ribbon, but I didn't want to spend the money! I'm also amazed that while I totally piled on the makeup, it doesn't look like much in photos.

• Options
    MidniteRaeMidniteRae member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He is drinking out of a leg
    "You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Here we are:

And just me:

I found that awesome gold jumpsuit at Marshall's last summer and had to have it! PS. the necklace is attached.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    loopy82loopy82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your guys' costumes are way cooler than mine. Mine sucked. I have to wait for a friend to post pics for me to have one of me.

Leia - I think this is the first pic I've seen of you.You are very pretty.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love everyone's pics! You all look amazing. I couldn't muster up the energy to put on my argyle sweater and skirt to be Rachel Berry, haha. Next year I'll have a REAL costume.
  • Options
    AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    That is so groody! In a good way :)
    I'm not good at feelings.

• Options
    deburnindeburnin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't a have pic of my Halloween costume on this computer yet, but my toe decided Friday that it wanted to go as a zombie/horror movie victim.

*WARNING!* Picture is not for the squeamish!!!! *WARNING!*

I dropped a super heavy table on it while setting up for my library program. :( I chipped off the tip of the bone and the nail is most likely going to fall off.
    ~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    leia1979leia1979 member
    edited December 2011
    I'm not going to even look, but ouch! I hope it heals quickly!

Loopy - Thank you! I don't really like being in pictures, but I promised eKath and Paige pics of my costume.
  • Options
    Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    deburnin- OWW!  I looked, I'm curious and have a strong stomach, so I'm good. 
    But those who aren't, heed the warning.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    zipis1zipis1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Deburnin, that makes you and my friend whose toes wanted to go as horror victims. She doesn't even know what happened to hers. She just felt pain, looked down, and it was gushing blood. Blech.

Here's mine (with crappy cell phone pics):

I THINK I'm a vampire, but honestly I just threw together a bunch of stuff in my closet :P

Bumbledog gets to be Devildog this year! (the costume even has an adorable little pitchfork tail. And it matches my costume! Score!)

Pumpkins! Mine's on the right. BF's had an accident and so we learned that you can use superglue on pumpkins :P

• Options
    tafft1tafft1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rae - you make one hot mary jane..just throwing that out there ;) Love all the other costumes. Halloween is kinda boring this year since me and the hubby are both sick..I feel like I am letting my mom down by not celebrating this year too..meh ><
    Photobucket Anniversary www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wiiiicked costumes, guys! Especially yours Rae! It turned out great!!

I was un-original...but it was fun!

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Ouch, Deburnin!! Sorry about your toe and I hope it heals quickly :) I love your Gaga outfit Leia and I agree you're super pretty!

@Rae - I love love love the costumes, way too cute!
    @Zip - I think you make an awesome Vamp and you're dog is freaking sawheet!
    @KD & Paige - you both look adorable - I cannot pull off things like that and I always want a freaking cowboy hat!

For my non FB friends here's both of our outfits: (note: Mike is NOT my agent, lol)

this is based on this commercial -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqkgRkHY_FU&feature=channel

Night #2
    Us together

And just me :-)

My outfit lit up and I am PISSED that you can't see it lol

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    leia1979leia1979 member
    edited December 2011
    Devildog is adorable! Are you going to update your sig now?
  • Options
    zipis1zipis1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm thinking about it. But he's been Bumbledog so long it'll seem weird :P

But he doesn't look nearly as tortured as Devildog (possibly related to the butter I was bribing him with :P).

• Options
    LizzyTish88LizzyTish88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I love all the costume pics! Here are ours for those of you who didn't see FB

This was while I still had the wig on. I got sick of it really quick, so it didn't last very long. It was fun being blonde for a bit though. I told my BF that it would be like being with another woman for a day haha.

This is all of us. BF, myself, my mom, and my step dad. We had a lot of fun!

Hope everyone else had a fun Halloween!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

We went as Mario and Luigi... I ordered blue overalls online, but they showed up and didn't fit (their size 8-10 was more like a size 2-4... I'm a size 6 and could squeeeze into it, but it was too tight for comfort!  So BF ran out to American Apparel on Friday and called me up and said, "They don't have blue overalls, but they have red ones.  You can wear a white shirt instead and go as "Fireball Mario!")

Anniversary

• Options
    CASK85CASK85 member
    edited December 2011
    I went as Ke$ha and BF went as Mayhem from the Allstate insurance commercials ("I'm a hot girl jogging. . . "). Sorry the pic is so blurry, but it kind of fits with how I was feeling at the moment.
  • Options
    loopy82loopy82 member
    edited December 2011
    Here is a pic of me with some GF's. Looks like the cameraman was already on his way to being intoxicated. You can only see about half of my overall costume. I look pretty dumb.

There is murdered tetris, a fireman, me - playboy bunny (but with a far less skanky outfit.), a nun, a viking, a maid.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    jemmini6jemmini6 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    OMG Deburnin...OOWWW.  I had someone step on my toe and it took off a chunk.  I didn't even know it bled until the next morning when I saw black dried blood all under my nail.  Definitely not as bad as that tho, not by a long shot.  I hope it heals quickly!

FI and I went as Dexter and a victim.

My lovely cling wrap job

FI's wig cracked me up.  It looks so cheesy

FI's friend and one of my fav costumes that night...he was a pussy magnet, LOL

Anniversary
  • Options
    MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I didn't dress up but I did dress Binx up to pass out candy. He did very well; he could care less about the kids and any dogs that came up. He did however, stick his nose in any trick or treat bag he could. I'm just glad he did not take me and my chair flying down the street.
  • Options
    motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I love how creative everyone's costumes are!

Our couple's costume was spontaneous cause I decided last minute that we should at least try to be in the festive spirit when we attended a friend's impromptu party.

FI As a shark attack victim, his costume was easy as he wore his spring suit, he made the fake guts himself.

I was the shark that bit him.  My costume took me 30 minutes to make.  I bought a girls hoodie and some colored felt. Then got to wear comfy grey sweat pants. 
  • Options
    marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    edited December 2011
    You guys all look so great! I love Halloween. Smile

I posted a pic of my costume under calindi's newer thread if anyone wants to see.
  • Options
    leia1979leia1979 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_halloween-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:f1bc1a32-c8e6-4b05-ab3a-0d3d35e13d2bPost:65ef87a6-4a67-46a1-9574-95a206fc0f12">Re: Halloween PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]... This was while I still had the wig on. I got sick of it really quick, so it didn't last very long. It was fun being blonde for a bit though. I told my BF that it would be like being with another woman for a day haha. ...
    Posted by cdechristopher[/QUOTE]

LOL. FI's first comment when I came out with my wig on was, "I like you better as a brunette."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards