New York-Hudson Valley

Makeup Artist Recs in Westchester County

Hi Ladies,

I am currently looking into JK Flashy services to see if they have availability for my April 2013 wedding based on good recommendations on this site.  If they have no availability, what other companies or salons would you recommend? I am in lower westchester county if that makes a difference.  Thank you!

Kristen

Re: Makeup Artist Recs in Westchester County

• Hi Kristen,

Have you get your free bridal trial yet? I am also looking for makeup/ hair person. Please let me know if you find anyone good for doing your hair.

Thank you!

Katy 

• I used Christine with Color Makeup.  She is located in Rockland but she travels. I was extremely happy with her and her prices.

• Katy I have not gotten the trial yet but i definitely will. I actually never had professional makeup done and dont have perfect skin so i have a little anxiety over it. The impression i got from jk flashy is they are booked into 2014 so im thinking my April 2013 wedding wont make the cut lol. I had heard of color makeup studiothank you! I will definitely try them next.
  • Hair wise im just using my local stylist, but i will let you know what happens with makeup.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_makeup-artist-recs-in-westchester-county?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:0c07a4d5-c512-4e75-b2b0-e070f74141e7Post:2296a4ae-2f78-424b-964c-3ce4eaef5371">Re: Makeup Artist Recs in Westchester County</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used Christine with Color Makeup.  She is located in Rockland but she travels. I was extremely happy with her and her prices. <a href="http://www.colormakeupstudio.com" rel="nofollow">www.colormakeupstudio.com</a>
    Posted by bridaljoy[/QUOTE]<div>Yes, Christine is excellent and I highly recommend her!

</div>
    imageimageimage
  • I am also using Christine from Color Makeup Studios. She did my trial and has been great so far! I am getting married this weekend and I am sure she will do amazing!
  • I agree with the other ladies, Christine from color make-up is terrific!! She has done my makeup countless times throughout the last few years.
  • How much does Christine charge and is there much availability--is she on her own or in a bigger company? I am doing the free trial with JK Flashy next weekend but I am a little put off by the price for myself as a bride.  B/c I only have 2 other people who need makeup, I fall into a category where my makeup is $250 for the day of! Even if you factor in the free trial, is that pricy or standard?
  • Christine owns her the company and has a few other makeup artists that work for her.  She charged me $110 for airbrush and that included lashes.  All her prices are on her website.
    www.colormakeupstudio.com

• I also say go with CHRISTINE she was amazing, she did my makeup for my july 14th wedding...awesome and super sweet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards