Canada-Ontario

The Bellagio

Hi ladies,

Trying to decide a nice venue in Woodbridge area, came across The Bellagio , wondering if anyone had any experience with this venue or can make any recommendations on potential venues. Our wedding date is set for August 2012

Re: The Bellagio

• Jewel224Jewel224 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ms Sweets,

There's a ton of them in the Woodbridge/Vaughn area.  What are you looking for exactly, in terms of feel, look, etc.?  And what's your price range?
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Ms Sweets!
    I'm getting married at Bellagio in February 2012.  I have dealt with Ramy and Lisa and they are both amazing. Because I am getting married in off-season I have a wicked menu at a very fair price but August is prime wedding season so I don't know what prices are like then. 
    Jewel is right though, there are a lot of venues in that area so it basically comes down to what you want in terms of atmosphere, food, price etc. I suggest making some appointments now and going to see a few different places.  Let me know if you need some names, I went to a lot so I can help you out if you'd like!!
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding reception in 2008 at Bellagio - very entertaining event staff and great food!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi ladies

I am looking for something modern but elegant. We went this weekend to the following venues -

The Royalton
    Paramount
    Le Jardin
    Bellagio

So far we like the Bellagio as it is one hall and we are not competitng with other wedding parties at the same time. I also went to Versallis in Mississauga, but wanted to find something either in Woodbridge or in Toronto.

Does anyone have any reviews on:

The Ventian
    Bellvue Manor
    Supreme Banquet

or Grand Luxe in Toronto?

Thanks so much for your feedback
  • Jewel224Jewel224 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ms. Sweets, the FI and I are considering the Royalton - love it there as well as another venue.  From what my wedding planner told me, the Grand Luxe is spectacular but expensive but requires a minimum of 200 people on a Friday night and 250 on a Saturday.  But they're stunning.

Also check out West River and The Terrace, both located in Vaughn.  West River has an amazing outdoor space.  There's also the golf club located in Woodbridge as well, if you're intrested in that.
  • ringgirl3ringgirl3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were also looking for something modern but elegant and our favourite 2 places by far were Bellvue Manor and Bellagio.  Bellvue Manor ended up being much more expensive so we went with Bellagio..  We went to a wedding there last year and it was awesome...not to mention the great food.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the feedback, fiance and I went to the Bellagio this weekend to observe a wedding reception and we LOVE it ! We are going with the Bellagio !
  • ringgirl3ringgirl3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations.  When in August is the wedding? Ours is September 22nd.  You guys are going to love the food there.  Plus, you wont be running into any brides on your wedding day.  Are you guys going to book their DJ or are you going to get your own? We are still trying to decide that one...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards