Flowers
Options

buying silk flowers

i bought 8 bouquets (approx. 90 buds) of silk flowers from hobby lobby they were fuschia roses open. $7.99 each then 50% off the styraphome ball was $3:99 so each pomander will be $37 a piece....anyone know a cheaper place to get nice looking silks or balls???

Re: buying silk flowers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    silkflowersfactory.com

84 roses for $16.... my balls will come out to $11 each total
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    afloral.com.  I bought most of my flowers there and will likely be getting the rest from there soon.  The flowers look realistic and the prices are really good.  Also, google afloral coupons and you'll find a few to save some extra money. I did this and found using the code FLOWER gets you 10% off everything.
  • Options
    lisaann19lisaann19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im am currently ordering silk flowers from a company called Deb's wedding bouquets.  i have a very large order 8 bouquets, 18 boutioneers, and 5 corsages and it is going to cost me around $450.  If i bought real flowers with what i wanted it would of cost me well over $3000!!! I sent the owner Sheri a message with a picture of what I wanted and she ran with it!!! she has absolutely fantastic!!! she emails me on a daily basis and lets me know the status of my order and sends me pictures along the way, and if i didnt like something i would tell her and she would change it and make sure that i like it... I am doin white orchids, yellow calla lillies, and white calla lillies, with black feathers, black ribbon around the stem with yellow ribbon braided in.  she has send me pictures and i think that it looks awesome!!

Sheri said that my oder should be ready by the end of next week.  Sheri is really good to work with and if you have any questions or concerns she is always there to help you, I would highly reccomend her to anyone who wanted to do silk flowers!!!

I will let you know when i receive the flowers how i like them, but from the pictures im sure that i am going to love them!!! they look awesome!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out www.UrbanFleur.com for some beautiful contemporary options. Their designers use high quality flowers, which provide so much creative freedom.  You can either purchase their standard designs or forward them photos of ideas you like and they'll come up with estimates and further suggestions at no charge
    They're also competitively priced

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards