Georgia-Savannah

Wedding Package Question

Hello! I am new to this site & have more or less decided to go with Savannah for our wedding. I am just wondering if anyone knows if you were to go with a package deal somewhere that offers more or less everything if you want to do some of the things on your own or through your own vendor (cake, flower, etc) will they discount that off of the rate? Or do they make you just choose each area you are wanting to use of theirs & pay for it that way? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Package Question

• edited December 2011
    Do a lot of research on a wedding planning company - if that is the way you plan to go.  I learned the hard way - engaged someone to plan the wedding for me at a promised discount rate only to find out they did not make deposits as promised... months later, I'm still battling with them (Exquisite Affairs by Savannah).
  • iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Most packages around here state what they include.  Some places will allow you to trade something out.  Some places will not.  Find places you are interested in and call them.  It never hurts to ask. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the replies! I had noticed the one post about Exquisite Affairs & I have it written in my notebook not to use them just in case I happen to accidently book mark their site.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards