Kentucky-Louisville
Options

I need Jewelry for my Bridesmaids

Hello everyone!I got perfect bags for my bridesmaids at Christmas shop and I love them and they were really cheap! I am still wanting to also get them necklaces for not too expensive!! Their dresses aree tangerine so it would be difficult to get any color but white or crystal stones. So, I need to know if anyone has someone good for their jewelry they bought their bridesmaids. Let me know!
Thanks!

Re: I need Jewelry for my Bridesmaids

• Options
    I got earrings for all of my bridesmaids at a store called Versona in the Summit.  They were very inexpensive and they have a very wide selection of jewelry.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm getting my bridesmainds and flower girl jewelry made at a reasonable price by Abby Glen Designs, LLC. It's an awesome little boutique shop that does beadwork. I can message you their address/phone number if you'd like.
  • Options
    I would look on etsy! There are great deals on there. I also have a family member who makes REALLY pretty jewelry. Here is a link to her fb page: https://www.facebook.com/JewelryByZ
  • Options
    That would be great if you would not mind sharing it! :)

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky-louisville_i-need-jewelry-for-my-bridesmaids?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:608Discussion:3a245ef4-7d74-45e9-9f7f-58d9a5e43103Post:6c67f818-39a7-4fae-8cd2-74802f28cfe9">Re: I need Jewelry for my Bridesmaids</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm getting my bridesmainds and flower girl jewelry made at a reasonable price by Abby Glen Designs, LLC. It's an awesome little boutique shop that does beadwork. I can message you their address/phone number if you'd like.
    Posted by lac1583[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    I think I did, so check your Inbox and let me know  if you got something from me.

(I'm not 100% sure how this site works yet)   :)
  • Options
    Check out Les Filles in WEstport Village - cool little shop with jewelry and girly stuff from local artists. Very neat and not too pricey.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I especially like the Posh Ponytail line of stuff. Very cool necklaces that are unique.

ETA: white or crystal sounds nice, but consider turqoise if you want something that will pop with tangerine!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards