South Carolina
Options

Advice on having a wedding planner!

Hello
I am planning this wedding out of state,  I'm originally from Charleston and I'm trying to decide if we need a wedding coordinator. Can anyone give me their advice on having a wedding planner and also suggest an affordable planner in Charleston?

Thank you!

Re: Advice on having a wedding planner!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I do not know of any planners in the Charleston area but if you can afford it I do suggest having a planner at least on the day of your ceremony.  With you being located out of town it would help you avoid any added stress on the day of your ceremony.  Many planners offer Day of Wedding services and what they call a  "A La Carte" package which allows you to pick and choose what services you need from your planner.
  • Options
    acausey6879acausey6879 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would check out this company-Events on the Half Shell... Debbie is a wonderful wedding planner and can help you with whatever you prefer!

http://eventsonthehalfshell.com/

I would also check out Christa Harder Photography.  www.christaharder.com

Good Luck and Best Wishes!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm planning my SC wedding from Houston, TX and I don't think there is anything I would have needed a planner for that I couldn't do myself.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    lenzi13lenzi13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Personally when people are amazed and astonished by my wedding I want everyone to know I did it and no one planned it for me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think that having a planner is extremely important, especially when coming from out of town.  You should check out Stephanie Fulton with All Star Talent, Entertainment and Events.  Her website is allstartalentinc.com  She is from Myrtle Beach but does work in Charleston.  I'm using her and she has been absolutely amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards