Oregon

Mermaid slip FS

Hey girls!!  I just got married 12 days ago and am slowly getting stuff put away and unpacked!  I have a mermaid style slip that I am not wanting to store!  It is white and fits sizes 4-10.  I'm in the Eugene area but am in Salem and Portland regularly if you are interested!! Give an offer!

My goal for 2013...Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Mermaid slip FS

• edited December 2011

Are you willing to ship to CA?  What are you looking to sell it for?

• edited December 2011
    If you are willing to pay shipping I could.  I'm not really sure how much it would cost, it's not heavy but it's bulky!!  I would sell it for $30 plus however much shipping ends up being.  PM me with your info if you want it!
  • KendallR10KendallR10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I might need it. How long are you willing to hold it for?
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oregon_mermaid-slip-fs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:119Discussion:a9c25af1-09f5-4756-95d0-9ec9d05a636fPost:487941d8-c58f-455f-bad6-1e019a51e13a">Re: Mermaid slip FS</a>:
    [QUOTE]I might need it. How long are you willing to hold it for?
    Posted by KendallR10[/QUOTE]

I'd prefer not to hang out to it and get rid of it sooner rather than later.  PM me if you are still interested!
  • edited December 2011
    is this slip still available?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards