Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Engagement Picture Locale??

We're trying to decide on a location for our engagement pictures. Help please?!?!

We've thought about Unity Village becasue it has some amazing scenery.
Powell Gardens is also nearby and beautiful.
I work for the Royals and he is a baseball agent, so we thought about Kauffman Stadium.
We also have a 1940 Plymouth and a 1967 Mustang that we thought might be fun to take somewhere downtown for a Retro look.

Ideas??? Please and thank you! :)

Re: Engagement Picture Locale??

• Options
    christie4673christie4673 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We recently had our E-pics at Loose Park.  There are lots of great areas of the park that made for a great background.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    teamdynamiteteamdynamite member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We also took our pictures at Loose Park and then went to some alleys in the West Bottoms :) It was so much fun! I am glad we chose two different locations so we got two different "themed" looks.

kauffman sounds like fun! Especially since you have some baseball background. I recently saw a photo of a couple at the Ranger Stadium in Texas. The couple held a baseball with their date written on it - stretched out their hands so the ball is in focus and their a tad bit blurry in the background. It was really cute!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=477312783628&set=a.477312698628.264152.231961068628&type=1&theater

There's a link to one of the baseball stadium pictures. IDK how to add links to posts. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards