July 2013 Weddings

PSA: Coach sale!

hey girls! Just thought Id spread the word that Coach is having a major sale on their website. 30% off all items!

coachfactory.com!   Happy shopping! :)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: PSA: Coach sale!

• Ive never gotten the deal with Coach, lol. But, I guess that saves me $$$!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

151 invitedimage [ Invited]
     78 attendingimage [ Said Yes!]
     73 declinedimage [ Are Party Poopers]
     0 unknownimage [ Can't Find the Mailbox]
    RSVP June 19

• I refuse to buy anything at full price so when something goes from 350 to 80 bucks, I consider it a deal. I received a wristlet as a gift once and just happened to splurge on a matching tote. :

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I have a major obsession with Coach. I have no idea what it is, but I love their stuff. I actually got the pink/salmon colored bag on that homepage you linked to in September with birthday money. It was 50% off and I got another 30% off that, so I paid $180 for a nearly $600 bag. I don't know if I've ever been to the outlet and NOT gotten an extra 30% off the sale prices. I got my girls silver clutches for part of their gift and I am SO excited to give them to them. :) 
  • In Response to Re:PSA: Coach sale!:[QUOTE]I have a major obsession with Coach. I have no idea what it is, but I love their stuff. I actually got the pink/salmon colored bag on that homepage you linked to in September with birthday money. It was 50 off and I got another 30 off that, so I paid 180 for a nearly 600 bag. I don't know if I've ever been to the outlet and NOT gotten an extra 30 off the sale prices. I got my girls silver clutches for part of their gift and I am SO excited to give them to them. :nbsp; Posted by WalkersFurMama[/QUOTE]

Thats a great steal! I keep looking for something cute in white and couldnt find one so I settled on some from Etsy. Poop.

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards