Colorado

local officiant that can travel?

hey fellow coloradoans! I am having a reception near masonville (west of Loveland) and I need an officiant that is willing to travel, they do not have to be affiliated with any religion and probably in the loveland-fort collins area.  Does anyone know where to find one?

Re: local officiant that can travel?

• My daughter used Rev. Kent Robertson.  He was very nice and although he didn't really know them, was able to interject some personal stuff he had learned from them into his, um, not sermon, but officiating chatter.  You'll have to google him, he's a "wedding officiant".
  • Mine is Rev. Joseph Lee http://josephpleeweddings.webs.com/ $150 and he's going all the way to estes for us!
  • most officiants will travel I am getting married in Estes but my pastor is coming from Steamboat. They may require a traveling fee if they have to travel along distance. I would imagine though a pastor in Loveland would travel for free to masonville. 
  • DO NOT USE Joseph Lee!!! He just cancelled on my FI and I two weeks before our wedding for no reason at all. Very unprofessional. I highly suggest that you stay away from him. Be warned!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards