Ohio-Cincinnati

***tarynnichole***

I saw your reply in my previous post about bm dresses and Pearl's Place. I called and they do have the dress that I'm looking for much cheaper than the other online sites. 

What was your experience w/ them? Was the dress actually the name brand? (I figure it would have to be, but had to ask) :)

I have never heard of them before, so any information would be extremely helpful!

TIA!
Anniversary

Re: ***tarynnichole***

• tarynnicholetarynnichole member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a great experience; I would completely recommend them. (I actually found them by recommendation.)

I ordered 6 dresses (3 dresses from 2 different styles). I did have to order the dresses together in order to only pay one shipping fee - it was $12 for all of the dresses to be shipped to me. 

I ordered them in September and was told they'd be here by late Jan/early Feb, but they were in last week. They are the exact name brand/dresses I ordered, and the colors matched perfectly.  I'm not sure exactly why they are so much cheaper, but they're legit. There's also no tax, which saves money too.

Hope that helps!
  • tarynnicholetarynnichole member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I said shipping was free in the other post, but I meant tax. $12 for 6 is still A LOT less than I was quoted here in Cincinnati though.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!! That makes me feel soooo much better! :)

I will measure my girls this weekend and order them probably next week!! I'm very excited to have found them this cheap! And the shipping..you can't beat!!

Thanks for the recommendation!!!

Have a great Thanksgiving!!!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards