Favors

Beware of Designs to Remember!!

Beware if you order wedding favors from Designs to Remember. I ordered these cute circle jar glass favors. However what I received was heart glass favors. When I called to tell them the order was wrong, the owner Roseann Rufrano, promptly told me that what they shipped me was correct and that the mistake was on my end. Even when I told her  the email confimation I  received from them did not itemize my order or give me a description. She quickly responed that I should have verified my order on my shopping cart, if there was a problem. She said I should have copied and pasted my shopping cart into a word document. And she told me they will not pay for the shipping on the return because she deemed it my fault. She was very rude and I am telling all  me friends, family, and the knot community because you should know about the poor customer service.  What ever happened to just correcting the order or the customer is always right?  i will never buy from them and I will make certain everyone I know, knows too.

Re: Beware of Designs to Remember!!

• The information entered above about our company from Ms. Jennifer Powell is inaccurate.  As explained to her at the time of her phone call to our office, the item she ordered was the item she received.  Ms. Powell ordered the incorrect item and then tried to blame us for her error. 
    I did respond that it was her responsibility to verify her order in the shopping cart page and on her order confirmation page.

As a matter of fact, when she called to inform us that she received the incorrect item,  before asking her what she received, I asked her for her ordered #.....viewed her order and read to her what she ordered.....Mrs Powell then responded to say "YES, that is what I received, but that is not what I ordered."

Sadly, A very unfortunate situation that this customer is trying to make our company look bad when she is the one that ordered the INCORRECT ITEM.  I'm not saying we are perfect...because everyone makes mistakes....when we do make a mistake, we go above and beyond to rectify the situation.  Jennifer Powell, did not want to listen to anything I told her....she just kept telling me that I was wrong and I was rude, which I was not!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards