Alabama

Caterer in Huntsville

We aren't getting married til next year but we are trying to get most of the planning out of the way early. But we are having a tough time fining great caterers. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Re: Caterer in Huntsville

• JGreenfan2000JGreenfan2000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Echols catering is who we are using he is the sou chef for wallace state and he will do whatever you want
    Almost Mrs. Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Who have you checked out so far?  There are lots of caterers but it depends on what  you want and how much you want to spend.  Do you want a buffet, sit-down, or appetizers? Do you want them to just drop off the food and your reception location will then do the rest?  Do you want them there the entire time to dish out the food and make sure things are set-up?  Does your reception location have any preferred caterers?
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I am looking for a caterer as well. I got a quote from Main Events Catering a couple of weeks ago. They have some different choices. For one main meat, a second meat, two appetizers, two bar tenders, and both cakes, my quote was a little less than $6000. This also includes staff for the whole reception, rolls, fruit table, veggie table, tea and water, and i think a couple of others services. Any other suggestions? Echols was a little difficult for me to talk to but those are the only ones I've talked with.
  • edited December 2011
    Call Paula at the Redstone Officers and Civilians Club.  They cater outside of their venue.  I know they've catered weddings on the mountain before.  256-830-2582  Make sure to ask for Paula Garrett.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I used Main Event Catering for my wedding a few months ago.  I would totally recommend them.  They were easy to work with, gave us tons of ideas, and didn't mind changing the venue at the last  moment! (The changing venue was so not my fault. Stupid weather)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards