June 2012 Weddings
Options

How was everyones weekend???

back to work we go!! Any fun things go on over the weekend??

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
Follow Me on Pinterest
Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011

Re: How was everyones weekend???

• Options
    Lady Antebellum concert on Friday for me. FI was off work on Sunday, always a good weekend when that happens!

Is it Friday yet???? :)

How was your weekend?
  • Options
    I want to see Lady A so bad in concert!!! Did some wedding planning, FI put an offer on a house that got accepted on Sunday so that was a good way to end the weekend Laughing

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • Options
    A House! That is very exciting! Congrats and best of luck with it!!!!

Lady A is so good in concert, very worth catching if they ever come to your town!
  • Options
    I just had to post this: I am so jealous Tiffany. I love Lady Antebellum and had no idea they were in concert. I going to ticketmatser right now to see if their coming to Miami lol. How were they in concert?
    June 2012-July Siggy Challenge: Ceremony Venue imagePlanning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Lady A is more fabulous live than recorded, they have so much energy and stage presence.  About halfway through each of them came out and sang some non-Lady A songs by themselves (Dave played piano while Hillary was on).
    They played a relatively small venue in Atlanta, so I am not sure how big of a tour it is.
    Probably one of the better concerts I've been to.
    Hope you can catch them!

• Options
    It sounds like it was a great concert!!!  I don't think it was a big tour. The only stop they have left is in Texas :/ Hopefully I catch them next time.
    June 2012-July Siggy Challenge: Ceremony Venue imagePlanning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards