Second Weddings

very strange

I got a text message last night from someone claiming to be my XH's soon to be ex wife.  Apparently, he got remarried last year without telling me or his parents and he cheated on her just like he cheated on me.  She sent a picture of their wedding (or what looks like a wedding). 

What would you make of that?

Re: very strange

• edited December 2011
    I got an e-mail about 6 months ago from my XH's new gf's current husband! LOL Apparently he was having an affair with this chick and the husband thought I should know about it since he thought I was still married to my XH. I wrote back and said I have been divorced since 2006, so there was nothing I could do to help him. I then sent an e-mail to my XH and told him what happened and politely asked that he handle it without getting me involved. I know he had no control over that guy, but he needed to know what was going on and that his gf needed to get her act together. Turns out the gf and her husband are now getting divorced and she is trying to get a ruling in the courts that the guy is not mentally fit for custody of their child (yep- there is a kid involved!) You can't make this crap up. I wuold just tell this girl that there is nothing you can do to help her and then send an e-mail or something, if possible, to your XH and tell him to resolve things on his own without involving you!

• handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
     I once got a text of a picture of a man's body part.  Apparently the woman sending it had put the wrong number in her cell phone.  That wrong number was my number. 

But, no, no drama from ex-h at this point in time.  Thankfully. 
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • edited December 2011
    Rep. Weiner, I presume?
  • Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_second-weddings_very-strange?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:35Discussion:2da40cba-894c-4147-80a5-8ba410188115Post:2dd4286d-e452-4774-8eea-5d12f2222a99">Re: very strange</a>:
    [QUOTE]Rep. Weiner, I presume?
    Posted by right1thistime[/QUOTE]

OMG, I thought the same thing!

I once got a call from a loooooooooooooong ago ex boyfriend while I was pregnant with my daughter 17 years ago. THAT was funny, LOL.

I agree, you can't make this stuff up.
  • ceceibsonceceibson member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My ex [boyfriend, not husband, Thank God!] called me a couple of weeks ago asking me to do a prenup for him [I'm a lawyer].  His intended?  The woman with whom he was cheating on me virtually the entire time we were dating.  I not-so-politely declined.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    cece- that is awful! How dare he?  I can see why he'd want a pre-nup given that it's probably doomed to fail from the start!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards