West Virginia
Options

FOR SALE: Chair Covers

I am selling Ivory BANQUET chair covers. I have a total of 150 Polyester & 110 Satin -all BRAND NEW still in the package. I ordered banquet when my venue has folding chairs-so I need to sell these ASAP because my wedding is less than 3 months away & I need to order the correct ones.

Willing to split up-I need these gone! Will sell 150 polyester for $2 each FREE SHIPPING or will go lower for pickup in Ohio & $1.60 each free shipping for the Satin.

Email me at cryssie517@yahoo.com with BANQUET CHAIR COVERS in the subject please :) Serious inquiries only!

Re: FOR SALE: Chair Covers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You may wont to put this on the Classifieds board you may have some luck their with your sell.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You should put this listing on ebay as well... I just purcased white chair covers on there for $2.10 each, I wish I had seen your listing first. Good luck! You shouldn't have any trouble getting rid of these at the prices your asking. 
  • Options
    Do you still have these polyester ivory chair covers? If so, please email me at bethdale128@gmail.com....Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards