Louisiana-New Orleans

Reasonable florist in NOLA?

Who are you guys using?... and what is your budget for your wedding?.. We're trying to keep ours fairly small, but I'd like a bouquet for me and my two bridesmaids along with flowers for the guys.  Maybe a couple ceremony flowers?.. I plan to decorate with black and white feathers and vases for the reception tables.

Re: Reasonable florist in NOLA?

• hollybee92hollybee92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Christina O'Malley is great!
  • edited December 2011
    I received quotes from both Christina and Erin Steen and they were comparable.  I ended up selecting Erin because she replied to my initial request the fastest. Her contact info is esteen123@yahoo.com. Can't comment onflowers yet :)
  • edited December 2011
    Crystal from Crystal Vase is doing our flowers.  The shop is out in Metairie and it's really small but her prices are very reasonable and she has great ideas.  My bugdet was only $1000 and we're having flowers for me + 4 bridesmaids, all the guys and the parents, ceremony flowers, centerpieces and buffet, guest book and gift table arrangements as well.  I feel like we got a lot for our money. 
  • edited December 2011
    Ladybugs Garden and Gifts!! they are located in Chalmette and will work with any budget. I'm having her do my flowers and went in with a max number in my head that I didn't say upfront. We discussed what I was looking for and she showed me examples of flowers and arrangements at all different price points. At the end when she gave me her estimate, it came out under what i had budgeted, without her even knowing what my budget was!
  • Queen JaneQueen Jane member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are also using Crystal Vase. We have the bridal bouquet, 7 BM bouquets, the groom's bout, 6 parent/grandparent pieces, 2 arrangements for the ceremony, flower girl basket, and an arrangement for the sweetheart table, and we are paying $700, which feels like a good deal to me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards