Pennsylvania
Options

Rebekah Pillmore Photography

We just met with Rebekah yesterday and we LOVE her. Does anyone else know of her work? Have used her/will use her?? Thanks!

Re: Rebekah Pillmore Photography

• Options
    I don't know anything about Rebekah, but wanted to chime in on your post  because photography is more important to my fiance and I then the dress, food, cake, or anything else for our wedding. We searched long and far and fell in love with Isabel March (based out of Perkasie). We worked with her for our engagement pics and she'll be photographing our wedding in August. You can see her blog here with all of her work - http://isabelmarchphotographyblog.com/

She's AH-mazing. I highly recommend her. She has gone above and beyond to accomodate virtual Skype meetings with me (we live in VA, getting married in Bucks County). Not only is her work just incredible, it's also really great that she's so personable and funny and just all together pleasant to be around too! You and your fiance need to be able to gel with your photographer, and your guests appreciate it too when your photographer is fun. Good luck in your search and congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards