Texas-Houston

Question for posters

For all the girls that post now, did you lurk before?
Do you remember any of the older posters (like the ones from lets say 6-12 months ago)?

Just wondering.

Re: Question for posters

• edited December 2011
    I do.

Ive been posting/lurking for over 10 months now, maybe a little longer. :)
  • vcvaldiviavcvaldivia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No, I've been REALLY busy with medical school, so now that I've taken some time off I'm catching up on all the lurking/posting :)
  • edited December 2011
    I think all the girls that post now are pretty recent engagements....
  • edited December 2011
    I've lurked on and off for the past year or so. I was engaged in March of last year. I remember older posters and miss you guys. The boards are slow now.
  • icekitty37icekitty37 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ive lurked for a while now too. been engaged for over a year now. i think once a lot of people get married they just dont feel the need to come back and post
  • shelly0921shelly0921 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    icekitty -- that didn't use to be the case.  All of us moved over to The Nest in one big swoop.  It left the boards dead for months.  They are still very dead. 
  • edited December 2011
    I've been here for like a year and half. I miss the drama. 
  • edited December 2011
    I was never a big poster but I've been here for a long time. I spend most of my time in my club board now since there's nothing to read here.
  • edited December 2011
    Ive been a lurker for well over a year, I miss all the activity on the board with the older knotties, I was so excited about G2G but there arent any now a days:( Im guilty for not posting because the board is dead...We need to wake this board back up new knotties!!!!
  • edited December 2011

I was never a big poster, so a lot of times I just lurked, read the advice and whatever...occasionally I felt compelled to ask something or say something. I think I've said more since getting married then I did while in the process of it.
  • aggiebugaggiebug member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I guess I am still a newb/ lurker on this board.  I have been around since May so yes I remember when this board was hopping.  I didn't feel like I could post much then as I am not really from Houston and I hadn't been around that long.  Now I miss the old board, and like Pooh spend most of my time on my club board. 

I am trying to revitalize this board though!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards