New Hampshire

Venue Help

Hi Everyone.. I am looking around for venues in the Southern NH area..does anyone have any suggestions? We are looking to spend around 10-11k for the whole wedding and I foresee around 160 guests. Any recommendations would be great! Thanks for your help!

Re: Venue Help

• edited February 2012
    I don't know if Concord is too far north for you, but we had our reception at the Grappone Conference Center and I couldn't have been happier! They were wonderful to work with- professional, receptive to what we wanted, and responsive. Since it's connected to a hotel, our guest could stay right there, which they really appreciated. Highly recommend!
    Anniversary
  • DH and I got married at the Granite Rose in Hampstead, NH this past August.  They were AMAZING to work with! Erin, Nancy ,and Lauren are fabulous! We didn't have to worry about a thing...they took care of it all! They are so friendly and really go out of their way to make everything work for you and your needs.  Love them!! :)
    Anniversary
  • Fratello's in Manchester is great. I had my reception at the Londonderry Country Club. There is Mile Away in Milford NH that is beautiful. 
  • If Windham, isnt too far from you Castleton, had a few options that would work. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards