California-Northern

Need Help With A Lake Tahoe Location!!!!!

Ok Girls I need your help have any of you ever been to or seen any of these locations for weddings in tahoe??? I wont be heading to tahoe until the spring but i'm really curious on your input...   tring to schedule times to view these prospective places!!! some of the websites look very outdated...

1.  Lakeside Beach

2. Zephyr Cove Resort

3. Timber Cove Lodge

4. Round Hill Pines

Or any others you guys would recommend would be great.. Want to get married lakeside!!! 

Re: Need Help With A Lake Tahoe Location!!!!!

• edited December 2011
    My friend got married at Edgewood and her wedding was beautiful
  • DMacGDMacG member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked into The Ridge? That's where we had our reception and they were awesome! They also do ceremonies there.
    We got married at St Theresa Catholic church there.
  • lfritoslfritos member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't look at any of those locaitons you posted but our wedding is going to be at Lakeland Village in South Shore.
  • lpartmannlpartmann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My daughter is getting married next fall at Heavenly.  You should check out their website, the view is fabulous.  Catering is reasonable too.  She is having a wedding for 80 people, but you can do smaller or larger there.
  • abbyhollowellabbyhollowell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding where the guests and wedding party stayed at Zephyr Cove Resort.  It is right on the beach.  The cabins are clean, rustic and simple, not upscale if that is what you are looking for.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards