California-Bay Area

Wedding Coordinator Avg. Cost in SF Bay Area?

How much do "Day-of" wedding coordinators go for in the San Francisco Bay Area?  If you hired one, how much did yours cost you?  Congrats on your wedding & thanks in advance! 

Re: Wedding Coordinator Avg. Cost in SF Bay Area?

• I actually just got married last week and had an amazing experience with my coordinator, Caitlin Arnold (www.caitlinarnoldweddings.com).  My full review is posted on the main Bay Area board, but she was great, and for the particular package we chose it was about $1,400 (and for what she did for us, she was worth a lot more than that--as far as I could tell, too, she's on the cheaper end of the SF spectrum for those services).  Initially we couldn't justify the cost of having a coordinator, but having her was the best decision we made about our wedding.  I would definitely recommend looking into one.  Feel free to PM me if you need any intel on Caitlin in particular. :)

HTH!
  • Very helpful and THANK YOU!!! Love the wedding picture! Congrats! =)

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-bay-area_wedding-coordinator-avg-cost-in-sf-bay-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:602Discussion:18614ecb-4b68-437a-802e-857b4781d597Post:a8cf36a2-f22c-4d18-a115-f9d36e5c3058">Re: Wedding Coordinator Avg. Cost in SF Bay Area?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I actually just got married last week and had an amazing experience with my coordinator, Caitlin Arnold ( <a href="http://www.caitlinarnoldweddings.com)." rel="nofollow">www.caitlinarnoldweddings.com).</a>  My full review is posted on the main Bay Area board, but she was great, and for the particular package we chose it was about $1,400 (and for what she did for us, she was worth a lot more than that--as far as I could tell, too, she's on the cheaper end of the SF spectrum for those services).  Initially we couldn't justify the cost of having a coordinator, but having her was the best decision we made about our wedding.  I would definitely recommend looking into one.  Feel free to PM me if you need any intel on Caitlin in particular. :) HTH!
    Posted by lsvensson[/QUOTE]
  • rajsimrajsim member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Hi,

It would actually be cheaper for you to fly a wedding coordinator from the east coast for your wedding. Simer Grewal is an awesome DOC and charges $650 for the DOC plus you will have to pay for her transportation costs. I can assure you it will be cheaper than most of the coordinators in the Bay Area.

Contact her at : dreamweddingsbysimer@gmail.com
  • I'm going with A Monique Affair for my Day off. She is about 2,000, but totally worth it! She was the wedding  coordinator for one of my good friends and I was Main of Honor, she was AWESOME to work with!
    So when my honey finally popped the question after 9 years, I knew what was important to me! HAVING HER to organize my special day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards