October 2012 Weddings
Options

AW Wednesday

What do we have this week ladies?

Let's hear it.

Re: AW Wednesday

• Options

My AW is that I saw Scream 4 yesterday! FI took me out for the day without the boys. We went and got our camping stuff , had lunch, looked at rings and went to scream 4. Later on that night some friends came over for Mario Party :P Such an awesome day.

• Options
    I leave tomorrow for NC!  Getting FI's kids for the weekend (crossing fingers his ex lets him have then without drama).  His daughter will be 5 Sunday!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    acwmacwm member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    My AW is that I am being a crazy cleaner the next few days-- FI's got family staying with us for Easter, so I am cleaning like crazy. Soon, you will be able to eat off the floor. Or at least not see any dirt on it. I LOVE it when my house is clean, which doesn't happen enough!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    My AW is that FI took me out to a cute little restaurant for dinner on Monday night! It wasn't a special occasion, he told me he made a reservation "just because." The food was delicious and we had a great night :]

Also, I would like to AW my little furbaby, Sherlock, who's making his TK debut as my sig picture <3
  • Options
    My AW is painting (paper) Easter eggs with my kids at work today. They still don't know what they're supposed to do with the paintbrush (since they're all 12-18 months), but they all really enjoyed the experience!
    photo 8772_10102412474713255_135784916_n.jpg
  • Options
    Tori your furbaby is beautiful.
  • Options
    My AW is that My LO got easter pics this weekend with the "easter bunny" My mom is a photographer. other wise we are hosting easter, and I am cleaning and getting food together. our familys have not been around eachother much so it should be fun..

imageimage OCT 2012 May Siggy! Engagement rings! Wedding Countdown Ticker imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    horsesscc4 those pics are adorable!!!!!
    Oct. 2012 Siggy E-Rings Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_aw-wednesday-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:549e6caf-823b-4396-99c4-2c2777eae292Post:ebf05c4c-8906-416f-b8ad-04a8ad778478">Re: AW Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]horsesscc4 those pics are adorable!!!!!
    Posted by irisheyezrsmilen[/QUOTE]

He really loved the bunny!  thanks!
    imageimage OCT 2012 May Siggy! Engagement rings! Wedding Countdown Ticker imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_aw-wednesday-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:549e6caf-823b-4396-99c4-2c2777eae292Post:84c336ac-0292-4eaf-8569-d93ee4ee89f1">Re: AW Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AW Wednesday : He really loved the bunny!  thanks!
    Posted by horsesscc4[/QUOTE]

will the easter bunny be giving him one??

soooo cute!
    Oct. 2012 Siggy E-Rings Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    No we have plenty of animals, 4 dogs, one cat, and 3 horses! it is plenty.. I would like to have one when he is older... that one would be great he is liter trained and very sweet..
  • Options
    acwmacwm member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Tori, I love your furbaby. Horsesscc, I love your human baby.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    i have nothing to AW =(
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Horse -  those pictures are adorable!!!

I am meeting with a photgrapher today... I am soo excited.
    My son has a big soccer game this weekend, that is about it with my AW moments, lol..
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

I missed this yesterday - but yesterday was our 10 year anniversary.  It's amazing how fast the time went.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_aw-wednesday-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:549e6caf-823b-4396-99c4-2c2777eae292Post:bff9265a-8c7e-4d1d-959a-2e8cf77a054f">Re: AW Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I leave tomorrow for NC!  Getting FI's kids for the weekend <strong>(crossing fingers his ex lets him have then without drama</strong>).  His daughter will be 5 Sunday!
    Posted by mana8503[/QUOTE]

I understand that feeling. But doesn't it always seem like there is drama? Well in my case there always is.
    October 2012 Siggy:Pets!!!
    Current pet:Zeke
    Dream pets:Great Dane & Yorkshire
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards