Connecticut

Mahan's Lakeview

Anyone getting married @ Mahan's Lakeview in Wolcott? 
We're getting married in May there. 
Just wondering about your experiences or have gotten married there?

Re: Mahan's Lakeview

• edited December 2011
    I'm geting married there in September too :)  I have heard nothing but wonderful things from people about the place!
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married there in April... just 50 more days!! woohoo. So far, I have had a great experience. I just got my call today from Ray the coordinator, to set up our first meeting. We are almost there.... can't wait. 
    Let me know if you have any questions, I can let you know how the process goes. 
    I also went to a wedding there last Sept, it was GREAT! 
  • Sammie112587Sammie112587 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married there in May as well!! I've heard absolutly nothing but great things about everything there! :-D
  • edited December 2011
    Yay for other Mahan brides!  I can't wait to hear about all your experiences!!

Who are you girls using for your officiant? (assuming you are getting married in the chapel)
  • edited December 2011
    My cousin is a JP, so he is marrying us in the chapel. 

• Sammie112587Sammie112587 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we r doing a church ceremony
  • edited December 2011
    I got married there last June and was in Betsy_K's wedding there in November. We had a great experience with our wedding - everything ran so smoothly. They've got it down to a science. Chris was our DJ and he was wonderful to work with. We used our minister from the FCC Church in Watertown as our officiant (he married us in the chapel).

If you have any questions, let us know, or feel free to e-mail me LaLee628 at gmail dot com. I don't usually check PMs here so posting or e-mail is better. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards