Latino Weddings

wedding website in spanish

anyone has one? I am trying to put together one but need ideas, thanks ladies!

Re: wedding website in spanish

• edited December 2011
    I would love to see it once u have it done! great idea! All I can think of. Is for you to do it in the same format and just switch it to spanish. Not sure as to what you were thinking
  • edited December 2011

If you are going to do a complete website in Spanish, then the format is exactly the same (page for your story, page for travel/location details, page for registry information, etc).  But many people save themselves the trouble of translating everything and do the website primarily in one page and then add a page (named "Espanol" if your website is primarily in English) and put the most important information on that page.  Where I have seen people do just a single page for the second language, they usually leave out the "our story" information and focus on wedding details.

• edited December 2011
    I am working on our wedding website now and have written everything out in english with the spanish translations right below them.  I wrote it out in Word first just to make sure I didn't make any grammar or spelling mistakes then I pasted it on to my Knot website.   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards