DC
Options

How many?

So I think I'm going to make my own centerpieces but how do I know how many I'm going to need?  Our wedding is going to be local around here but most of my family is from out of state.  I know a good portion won't come but I don't know how many!  Is this something that most people just guestimate about?  Just curious what others have done in the past for this.

Re: How many?

• Options
    Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Perhaps you should speak with the coordinator planning the of table set-up at your venue.  Then, plan the number of centerpieces accordingly.
  • Options
    LoveMuffinsLoveMuffins member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm doing my own too and my mom guesstimated. We know that each table at our venue seats ten people, we think we're going to have about 120-130 people, and so she bought 16 vases... just in case. Also, any extra centerpieces that you have can always decorate other things - the guest book table, the cake table, etc. It's better to have too many than not enough!

Rocking the Dress with my Bestie
    Vacation
    Married Bio
    Day Zero / Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Smart thinking about using the extras to decorate elsewhere!  I think that's what I'm going to have to do, just go out on a limb and guess.  I would rather have too many than not enough though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards