New York-New York City

BROOKLYN WEDDING VENUES

Hello All,

was wondering if any one got a quote at EL CARIBE in Bklyn? or have attended a wedding there or even had theirs... any input would be appreciated!

Thanks!!

Re: BROOKLYN WEDDING VENUES

• I attended a wedding there a few years ago. It's a really nice place and the food was good. I heard it is pretty expensive. I called for a price quote but I only had 75 guests and didn't meet the minimum. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • i got a quote of 140 pp++ (the add'l seafood station was 35 and the veinese another 15)
  • thanks guys!

@drevil--ouch! i remember attending a wedding there and being FLOORED by the amnt of food.. i do think they had "family style" as oppose to the cockltail hr. but there was an abundance of food ALL over... was your quote for a Saturday evening? Thanks ;)
  • Sounds nice! I also like rebar!
  • Sounds nice! I also like rebar!
  • Congratulations on your engagement. I see you are looking for a venue to host your wedding. I am a Wedding Planner at the Grand Prospect hall in Brooklyn, N.Y. I would like to invite you to come take a look at our hall. If you are interested please give me a call at 718-788-0777 and ask for Michael D. Thanks and congratulations again.
  • yes it was for a saturday night in march.  they said they normally start at 160pp++ but quoted me 140 b/c my wedding was only a few months away.  i did not end up going with them though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards