South Carolina

Hilton Head Ceremony and Reception sites

My fiance and I are looking at Hilton Head for our wedding... May 2014.  We would like an oceanfront (not right on the beach) ceremony and then probably an indoor reception.  We are thinking about 60 people or so and would like to have it with a resort or somewhere that has the ceremony and reception site all on one resort.  I have found a few locations like the Westin that are great possibilities but I would like to price compare a little since I have plenty of time.  Thanks for any tips on locations!  :) 

Re: Hilton Head Ceremony and Reception sites

• I grew up on Hilton Head and just went home three weeks ago to tour my favorite spots for my upcoming wedding. I was blown away by the Omni Oceanfront resort in Palmetto Dunes. It is newly reconstructed and it used to be the old Hilton. The Shore House is a big covered pavillion on the ocean that is great for a ceremony and reception although I believe there are other spots for a reception completely indoor if you want. It is beautiful and so easy for a destionation wedding. Talk to Alison when you email or call:) 
  • Thank you so much!  I will look into the Omni.  
  • Great choice, also the Hilton is being newly renovated and Is already spectacular.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards