March 2013 Weddings
Options

Venue and Cake tasting tomorrow

Hello Ladies!

I am so excited. Tomorrow or later today seeing it's 2:30am. FI and I are headed to our wedding venue (his first time) to do our dinner tasting and menu selection. Then our cake lady is meeting us at the venue for our tasting and see what she designed off my picture and email. 

Anyone else already do their tasting? Or doing one soon?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Venue and Cake tasting tomorrow

• Options
    Yay! Our venue does a few big tasting events throughout the year so we did ours in October. It's nice because they can make pretty much everything so we got to try everything but the "late night snacks" and some of the tray things (like veggie trays, they had displays but none for tasting). They also show off some of their decor options and cake designs. We got to bring both sets of parents and we were STUFFED afterwards!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    That is so exciting!! We did our tasting in October too, lots of food! It made deciding between courses and entrees even more difficult! haha. Have fun with yours!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We did our tasting in October i was very impressed with the food and the staff.  We got to taste both entrees we chose for our guests.  I did my cake tasting last month and finalized the design i wanted.  How exciting!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone image 133 Invited
    image 120 Are ready to party!
    image 3 Will be missing out!
    image 10 Are MIA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards