California-Northern

Oak Leigh

Has anyone gotten married here or attended a wedding here? Any input would be nice. THe website didnt offer many photos of the reception.

Re: Oak Leigh

• Aimee8314Aimee8314 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was engaged a frillion years ago and had planned a wedding there.  It's really pretty and the people were helpful and nice.  The outside is like a garden with a small foot bridge and stone paths.  There is also an indoor chapel.  The reception area outside is almost like a bar...the seats are benches built into the stone pillars/walls.  It's rustic/gardeny.

The only things I'd point out as a possible negative is that it's kind of hard to find (you'll need lots of signs!) and out in that area there are a lot of wild chickens.  So you may have wild chickens in attendance.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I know that every wedding is different... but how much does Oak Leigh average?
  • edited December 2011
    I have no idea. We are meeting there tomorrow. 
  • edited December 2011
    Oooh... let me know :) I can't convince my fiance that picking a venue is important.... :/ and my new job is keeping me pretty busy from being able to out and look :)
  • edited December 2011
    So we just booked Oak Leigh. It provides basically everything.
     Its about 3000 for everything. That includes reception, ceremony, flowers, centerpieces, cake. They also referred us to a caterer that has TRiTip and chicken buffet for 12.00 per person. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards