Louisiana-New Orleans

looking for a spa that could host a "pedi party"?

Hey all,
trying to find a way to do a "different" bridesmaids lunch type thing. any ideas?
the only thing i can think of is bringing finger sandwiches / mimosas to a spa and do pedicures too.
the problem is i will possibly have like 25 people!
thanks for the help!

Re: looking for a spa that could host a "pedi party"?

• edited December 2011
    Call La Riveria Salon and Spa in Metairie. They have a limo that picks people up and everything.  25 people is obviously too many to fit in one limo but maybe they can work something out. HTH
  • edited December 2011
    I am having a Pedi party as well!!! Some of my mother's friends are hosting it at Salon Senoj off Metairie Rd. FVrom what I understand they have a special room for parties. Good Luck!! HTH!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Emily told me that Get Polished is opening up a salon Tchoup. in the next month or so...im sure you could arrange this thru her:)
  • tmwhitleytmwhitley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I orginially wanted to find a cute place off of Magazine but they were all too small. I was then referred to Amy's nails off of Jefferson because I needed a large place as well. Prices were affordable and the chairs were extremely comfortable and new. They were all super nice and we had the entire place...about 12 pedi chairs. they also had wine, champagne and coffee for us and they had no problem with us bringing food in.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards