Wisconsin
Options

Milwaukee/Fond du Lac area - How much are your bridesmaid updos costing?

Looking to get kind of an idea of whether or not the prices I'm finding are reasonable...  Got quoted $40+ apiece (depending on hair length and intricacy of updo) at a West Bend salon close to where we live.

How much are your bridesmaid updos costing?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Milwaukee/Fond du Lac area - How much are your bridesmaid updos costing?

• Options
    jberg134jberg134 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not having my BM's hair done, but that sounds very reasonable to me.
    September 2011 Siggy Challange: Honeymoon!
    image 145 Made the cut!
    image 59 Are ready to celebrate! image 23 Are missing out! image 65 Don't know the meaning of RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're getting our hair done at Roots Salon, I believe the bridesmaid updos are starting at $48, depending on what level stylist. It's one of the most reasonable I found in this area. Some start at $60.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    msteph82msteph82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting ours done in Racine, but they start at $45.  You're getting a good price!
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Fond du Lac, found a salon that does up does for $40. We're all getting a package that includes updos, facials, and makeup for $70. The salon is called "Catharine's".
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, $40 is a great price.  And that package deal that pp is getting is amazing!!  We're going to a salon in downtown Milwaukee that will cost me $65 or less for each girl depending on the updo, length of hair, etc.  I was told it wouldn't be any more than $65.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to Roots in Brookfield for my friend's wedding last year and I believe my updo was $50ish.  She didn't have any specific way she wanted us to have our hair - she was happy with whatever we wanted.  I just let the hairdresser do whatever she wanted with my hair (I'm not very creative/opinionated when it comes to stuff like that) and it turned out really nicely.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards