North Carolina

Alterations In Greensboro Area Needed.

Hello Beautiful Ladies!

My dress came in early! Good thing because we had to have a rush on it since my wedding is in August! I am not having it altered at the place we bought it at since it's over 45 min away. They also have no policy about having it altered at the store. Yuck I know! So I am looking for a dress and the best dress alteration place you know! I will need alterations and a bustle.

Now let us take a moment to pray that the sash comes in early too! Laughing

Thank you!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Alterations In Greensboro Area Needed.

• Try Sew4U. She is in the business office center behind the Lowe's Foods on Guilford College. I got a bustle and it shortened pretty cheap. It was also done in two weeks.
    Anniversary
  • Looks like they could have moved to Jamestown are these the same people?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I used Elizabeth's Alterations on Hunt Club, off Guilford College.  I use her for all my alterations, non-wedding related, so I already trusted her.  She did  a great job, and it was done quickly (first round within 2 weeks, second round a week later, and then it was finished completely within a month).  This was 2 years ago so I don't know how much her prices may have changed, but they weren't unreasonable at the time, and I wanted to go somewhere I trusted.  She makes custom clothing for people, including wedding dresses, also, so she knows her stuff.  I think a few other knotties used her after I did, and I never heard complaints.

5703 Hunt Club Road  Greensboro, NC 27410
    (336) 855-6561 

• I also used Elizabeth's and really enjoyed working with her. I got a one point bustle, hemmed the bottom, and got the sides taken in for $275. Not sure if the price was good because I have nothing to compare it to but I was happy with the end result and she is quick. She allowed me to keep my dress there. I picked it up for my bridal portraits and when I brought it back, they cleaned and steamed it for me and held it until our wedding day.
  • It's the same as the one in Jamestown. She was great!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards