Maryland-Baltimore

outta the box venues

Any ideas/locations for an outta the box idea venues in maryland where we can bring in our caterers and vendors...good site fee for about $1500?! etc thanks

Re: outta the box venues

• edited December 2011
    We're using Liriodendron, which is also in that price range depending on the time of year.
  • edited December 2011
    I think a winery sounds like a wonderful place to have the wedding - I'm sure it would be beauitful!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • tspring82tspring82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there!  A nestie told me to chime in on this post so I am.  We looked at several OOTB venues because we wanted to be unique and do our own thing.  We looked at the Maryland Zoo, the Science Center, the BMA, M&T and Camden Yards and Ripken Stadium.  We went with Ripken Stadium because that's where we got the most bang for our buck.  We couldn't bring our own caterers in, but the food was very reasonibly priced and people (nearly 2 years later) are still telling us how good it was!  We had a blast and our guests enjoyed the setting too.  We didn't go over the top with baseball themed stuff either so even if you're not a sports fan, it's works.  Page me on the Nest if you want more info or pictures!

GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards