March 2013 Weddings

Triplet Flowergirls!

Please help me make the most of my beautiful triplet cousins being my flower girls:

Trying to decide what the best thing for them to do is, as they are not able to do the traditional dropping of petals...  My ideas right now are: hydrangea pommanders to carry, blowing bubbles (which they love, but I could see that going ALL wrong in SO many ways), Here Comes The Bride signs (1) Here 2) Comes 3)The Bride)  They will be almost 4 years old time of the wedding but are very socialized and mature (as mature as 3 year olds can be) for their age because they are all-times around so many people ... no concern for them walking down the aisle.

Any and all opinions/suggestions would be helpful!! Thank you!! =)

Here is the dress they will probably be wearing:

Re: Triplet Flowergirls!

• Triplet flower girls sound adorable! I like the idea of the pomanders. Easy to carry and no work involved. Only things that could really go wrong is dropping them or like swinging them around or something, haha.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Super cute! I agree the signs or the pomanders would probably be easiest =)
    siggyaugust Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I assumed we'd be getting pomanders for my 3 flowergirls but a florist recently recommended we do one hydrangea with a ribbon as a "mini bouquet" rather than a pomander. Even though my 3 flower girls are well behaved, I think the mini bouquets would be better for them because they could end up spinning the pomander around or playing with it more. I think they would be excited about having a bouquet "like the big girls" too
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh ... I hadn't even thought about the single hydrangea ... that would be awesome!!  Thanks to your florist!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards