Maine

Photographer/Videographer Recommendation

Does anyone have a recommendation for a reasonably priced, but excellent videographer and/or photographer? The reception is at Sunday River (Newry, ME). :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker June 3, 2011!

Re: Photographer/Videographer Recommendation

• edited December 2011
    We opted to have a family friend do our photos but I highly recommend contacting Clare Norton for photos. We loved her style but couldn't fit it in our budget. 

• edited December 2011
    Clare Norton is the best you'll get for her price range.  She does it because she loves it, not because she needs the money.  I couldn't use her because she was already booked for my date 15 months in advance!
    snapshotsbyclare.com is her website, check it out. 
  • MezzieladyMezzielady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hired Gretchen Halverson to photograph my wedding. Her prices are so reasonable and she's just fun to work with... My husband and I aren't really much for posed pictures, so she and her assistant just sat back and snapped shots of us during the reception.

She's also very efficient with the formal photos.

check out her work at:
    www.firstframestudio.com

-T
  • edited December 2011
    We've booked Birch Blaze Photography for our weddding up in Bethel, and I am soooo excited to use them!  They are very reasonable for the pictures you get and you get two photographers for that price.  Their work is amazing.  Check them out. 
    Married 9.4.11
  • brilibby4brilibby4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lacie Clark is AMAZING!
  • edited December 2011
    I am also getting married at Sunday River, and I have hired Amanda Burse of La Bella Vita Photographs.  All of her pricing is on her website.  www.labellavitaphotos.com
    HTH!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mlhw NHmlhw NH member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We used Peter Ingersoll from windswept acres photography.  He was awesome!!!  He has not only been an excellent photographer, but an incredible resource for all things wedding!!  For our videography we used Mark and Shelley Verill from Forever in Video. 
    http://windsweptacres.com/photography/

http://foreverinvideo.com/index.html

I am not sure if Mark and Shelley's website has been updated in a while, but they are super nice people.  I suggest calling over e mailing them.  You will get a quicker response calling. 

Here is one of the pics that Peter sent us so far from our wedding two weeks ago.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    My friend Monica Moore is doing ours and she is amazing and really really reasonable!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I would highly recommend Becca Wood and Aja Stephen of Hitched Photography (www.hitchedphotography.net). With their package you get two photographers and the price is very reasonable. It's great having two people there since it makes the formal photos go by in a snap, and they're able to get really great shots from multiple angles. I can tell you that they are extremely hard-working individuals and the artistic quality of their photography is top notch.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards