California-Los Angeles

venue-seeking

Hi all -

We've been looking for the right venue, no luck yet. Fiancee and I are looking around Ventura county/SB wine country. I found a place in Moorpark called Rancho de las Palmas, wondered if anyone has any info on that. Thanks, and hope all the planning is going well!

Re: venue-seeking

• edited December 2011
    i know the city hall is a free location, but hard to plan for.
    i just found a photographer for my sisters wedding in santa barbara and he seems great.  www.goesphotography.com

best of luck
    Jacky

• edited December 2011
    I was married at the Westlake Inn, and I thought it was a beautiful place to be married.  Have you looked at McCormick Ranch, Tierra Rejada Ranch, Maravilla Gardens, and others listed in herecomestheguide.com?

If you get married at Firestone by Solvang, it's beautiful!  It was just a bit of a trek for us.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • karenookarenoo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Girly-Girl!

I have looked @ herecomestheguide, it's a good resource. Thought Westlake Inn was beautiful too, just not quite right for us. We're looking for outdoor ceremony, indoor reception... since the wedding's hopefully in April. Haven't checked out Tierra Rejada Ranch, but I'll take a look. Congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    Aside from the Westlake Inn, the Moorpark country club also does outdoor ceremonies with an indoor reception.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards