Hawaii
Options

Vendor reviews

Hello all,

We just got back from our honey moon in Kauai.  Hawaii is absolutely gorgeous and though in the beginning I was having second thoughts about a destination wedding so far from NYC I couldn't be happier that we got married there.  It was the perfect wedding we could've dreamed of - really just perfect.

Photographers: Visionari - simply EXCELLENT.  We hired two photographers and yet they brought three to ensure we were very happy.  They helped us so much to ensure all the important things were covered during the time we had hired them for.  Moreover, they took the pictures without getting in the way of the ceremony or the celebration.  On top of that, after about 30 minutes that the reception was over we got a surprise - a frame that can hold 9 pictures - they put that together in black and white as a present for us - the same day we were like wow.  Again, I highly highly recommend them.

Videographer: Elysium - we couldn't be happier with their work.  I highly highly recommend them.  Their work speaks a mllion words.

Flowers (Florist): Bella Bloom - Nicole from Bella Bloom was simply a doll to work with.  Not only was her work outstanding her attitude was great, too.  She arrived around 7 a.m. or so in Lanai and worked the entire day and late into the night to ensure all the work was done.  The Four Seasons was so impressed with her work, the flowers and her professionalism that they're talking about hiring her for an event at the end of the year.  From what I understand they're extremely picky about their vendors.  Truly her arrangements were very very impressive and she's the type that works with your budget, your ideas and still incorporate her creativity, which is awesome.

DJ: Tony So - oh my god! Tony was awesome! He had everyone and I mean literally everyone out on the dance floor, including a couple that were 61 and 62 years old.  He was so good that my brother in law that is getting married next year in Canada is considering hiring him and Canada is a bit away from Hawaii but that's how good Tony was.  I highly highly recommend him.

Four Seasons: The service is absolutely awesome, the food was so delicious all of our friends are still wow about it.  We got married at the Tee Box and they brought a banquet manager from Maui to ensure everything went smoothly.  We were very impressed with their work including the welcome reception the day before.  So I highly recommend them.

Re: Vendor reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards