Illinois-Chicago

Cress Creek & White Eagle

Hello Everyone!

My FI and I have narrowed it down to these to beautiful reception sites in Naperville.  We went there today with my Mom and we are having a really hard time deciding which to go with. 
Any suggestions or feedback? 
Thank you!

Re: Cress Creek & White Eagle

• edited December 2011
    I don't know about Cress Creek, but I have been to a wedding at White Eagle and it was really nice.  The food was great and the venue was wonderful. HTH!
  • knthayerknthayer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Cress Creek. We almost had ours there, but went with Arrowhead. My shower is there though. My family has had events at CC for years. Always wonderful. I don't know a ton about White Eagle, honestly.
  • annabelle918annabelle918 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Heard that they are in the middle of getting new mgmt @ Cress Creek.  I would suggest Arrowhead like knthayer suggested then, White Eagle.  Arrowhead is just stunning!

http://www.wheatonparkdistrict.com/pgs/parks/agc/default.html
  • edited December 2011
    I was the wedding planner at Cress Creek for four years before being laid off 15 months ago (I've since moved to a local hotel). The site is beautiful, but they have not hired anyone to fill this position due to finances, from what I understand.

When I was there, I know we had VERY happy brides, so I can't imagine that having changed. The food is amazing and Chef Jeff is very talented. If you have any other questions, I'd be happy to talk off-board. mrspoulos at yahoo dot com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards