Idaho

Tell Me Tuesday

Well we woke up to some major snow (North Idaho did you get the same storm?)

What's your favorite or least favorite thing about the snow?

Lurkers join in!

Re: Tell Me Tuesday

• edited December 2011
    The Moscow-Pullman area has around 6-8 inches with lots of road closures. My favorite thing about the snow is how pretty it is, however I hate the driving conditions right now.
    ~totally in love with my best friend~ Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    My favorite thing about snow is that I get to go snowmobiling and enjoy the warmth of our cabin.

Least favorite: Driving in it just because of other drivers.  I grew up driving up in Cascade in the snow but other people scare me.  Especially the first snow of the year.  I'm really glad that I don't have to work this week and I've been able to snuggle up in my warm house.
  • edited December 2011
    I was planning to travel to Boise from LA, but will wait to come til December when I can fly.  I grew up in the snow but the added stress of the snow makes 13 hours even longer.  Our goal was to beat the snow to see a few venues without snow.  Ugh!  Will I ever see Bogus without the snow now before I can make that decision? 
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_idaho_tell-tuesday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:78Discussion:48653aea-309c-4489-b5d7-d2f9c4d1b9dfPost:c7727428-81a7-40a9-911f-b4310d9ae6a8">Re: Tell Me Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was planning to travel to Boise from LA, but will wait to come til December when I can fly.  I grew up in the snow but the added stress of the snow makes 13 hours even longer.  Our goal was to beat the snow to see a few venues without snow.  Ugh!  Will I ever see Bogus without the snow now before I can make that decision? 
    Posted by amarillo14[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately it looks like the snow is here to stay for the winter.  It's supposed to be a HUGE snow year.  I'm sure you can find pictures of what it looks like, but I know it won't be the same.
  • shortgrass03shortgrass03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I work nights at a hotel in Boise, so I was able to watch the storm hit before 4am. My favorite thing about it is watching it snow peacefully before all of the cars come and make tracks in the parking lot and road. My least favorite thing about that particular storm was the power going out. It wouldn't have mattered if I was at home, but I was at work, at a hotel! Luckily it was only out for an hour.

My least favorite thing about snow in general is like everyone else - the driving. I grew up here, so I'm used to it, but some other people aren't.
    image ~*~Rowyn at 5 months!~*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary PersonalMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards