South Carolina
Options

Its honeymoon time!

We've been looking into honeymoons lately and have decided that we really need to go through a travel agent. Does anyone know of one in the area thats reputable?

Re: Its honeymoon time!

• Options
    I used Melissa Dutton with My Travelling Panda. She lives in Georgia, but you don't really have to meet with a TA in person. She did a great job! I changed my mind about a million times, but she always helped me out nicely and didn't get aggravated. I don't have her info with me, but you can Google her and she will come up. =)
  • Options
    Thank you!!In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-carolina_its-honeymoon-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:123Discussion:0c690660-6690-425d-86fa-07389b3d2b8ePost:5b535971-7f90-4267-9470-6838b4f2badb">Re: Its honeymoon time!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used Melissa Dutton with My Travelling Panda. She lives in Georgia, but you don't really have  to meet with a TA in person. She did a great job! I changed my mind about a million times, but she always helped me out nicely and didn't get aggravated. I don't have her info with me, but you can Google her and she will come up. =)
    Posted by morenachica110[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards