Chit Chat

Knot Guest List Question

Hello!  I'm newly engaged and have started working on my guest list.  My parents have RSVP'ed using the website so that we could see how it worked.  It required an e-mail address from every party member, including the kids.  Does anyone out there know how to turn off this feature?  I really only want one e-mail address per party.  Thanks for any help you can give me!

Re: Knot Guest List Question

• Do you mean to send your wedding invites through a website?  If so, bad idea.  Send traditional, paper invites to the home of every invited family.  You can get them on the cheap at sites like vistaprint.com
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_knot-guest-list-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:531f396b-6a6b-465e-a106-81ce1dcc9cefPost:5ac21fce-ad3e-4910-bb6d-d5491d27458b">Re: Knot Guest List Question</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you mean to send your wedding invites through a website?  If so, bad idea.  Send traditional, paper invites to the home of every invited family.  You can get them on the cheap at sites like vistaprint.com
    Posted by golden1215[/QUOTE]

definitely agree.

anyways, congrats! :) and happy planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards