September 2013 Weddings

ONE YEAR!!!

So it is officially September 28 here in Nc even if it is 1245 AM... So I have officially hit my 1 year mark!!! YAY... And now the freaking about everything begins ;
Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: ONE YEAR!!!

• YAY!!!!!
    ONE YEAR!!!!

lol.  I'm so excited as well! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ahhhh!!! So excited!!!!!!! I can't believe we finally made it :D I agree, now the freaking out begins lol
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Total freak out! ONE YEAR, LADIES!!!
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • YAAAYY! One year until I marry my best friend! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • YAY!!! Im new to this community but its my 1 year to the day!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Welcome and Congrats Ftr!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm way excited about it being only a year away.  :-)  FI was so sweet this morning and we held eachother a little longer in bed this morning.  I love that he gets it.  It's special.  :-) 
    Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Woooooooooooooo!!! So excited!!
    ***February Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon Destination - Punta Cana!*** Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • How exciting !!
    ~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~
    This is my inspiration
    The actual one I made
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love seeing all the tickers! "1 year!"
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_one-year?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:3bca5a06-b51c-493a-aae5-476c837c7cfaPost:e318bf93-5ea8-42e0-a38c-31ded3c4e741">Re: ONE YEAR!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm way excited about it being only a year away.  :-)  FI was so sweet this morning and we held eachother a little longer in bed this morning.  I love that he gets it.  It's special.  :-) 
    Posted by GoofyAssChick[/QUOTE]

I wish.  FI and I saw each other long enough to drop our son off at daycare as he was just getting off work, and I was on my way in.  We didn't get to talk long but I did make sure he knew the significance of today (Me-"DO YOU KNOW WHAT TODAY IS??"  FI-"Of course, the ticker is moving"  Yes, even HE knows about the tickers!!).

I will definitely make sure we fit in cuddle time during the 1.5 hours I have him before he has to go back to work!
  • i can't belive its 1 year away!!!! let the nerves begin!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have my venue, ordered my dress and save the dates are addressed just waiting to get the website from the hotel on oct 1 for reservations under the block. Now I have to find my dj , videographer and cake and florist. And figure out what I am doing for centerpieces still. So much to do and now it seems like soooo little time
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Venue, caterer, dress, veil, DJ, photographer - all checks

Turning my attention to STDs, cake and florist next, and I can't set up my hotel block until January 1st.  Still a ton of DIY, but I'll be alright with that (even though the ticker on my phone, which is down to the second, says I have 11 months, 30 days, 22 hrs and 21 minutes and it's giving me anxiety lol).

Crap, now I'm down to 20 minutes.
  • Oh man 1 year away for us too!  So much to do! I have an internship, 18 credits of college, and work as well. And the stress begins!!! haha 
  • In Response to Re:ONE YEAR!!!:[QUOTE]Venue, caterer, dress, veil, DJ, photographer all checksTurning my attention to STDs, cake and florist next, and I can't set up my hotel block until January 1st.nbsp; Stillnbsp;a ton of DIY, but I'll be alright with that even though the ticker on my phone, which is down to the second, says I have 11 months, 30 days, 22 hrs and 21 minutes and it's giving me anxiety lol.Crap, now I'm down to 20 minutes. Posted by TayBeach2013[/QUOTE]

I have my veil too and I guess to make myself feel better I can say I have my caterer even though it all through my ceremony an reception site hotel. I can scratch a photographer since I am not having one ... Today I have decided to send a million pricing requests related to transportation for the after party to get everyone from the hotel to my fav local bar and then back again to the hotel since so many people will be out from OOT . Reception will be over at 930 and this group will not be ready to shut it down then so fav bar here we come
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_one-year?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:3bca5a06-b51c-493a-aae5-476c837c7cfaPost:3f568c45-5fc1-4c82-9774-d1b71dc94334">Re:ONE YEAR!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:ONE YEAR!!!:

I have my veil too and I guess to make myself feel better I can say I have my caterer even though it all through my ceremony an reception site hotel. I can scratch a photographer since I am not having one ... Today I have decided to send a million pricing requests related to transportation for the after party to get everyone from the hotel to my fav local bar and then back again to the hotel since so many people will be out from OOT . Reception will be over at 930 and this group will not be ready to shut it down then so fav bar here we come
    Posted by DMoore421[/QUOTE]

My catering is also included in venue - it counts :-). And now I'm reminded about transportation (hotel to ceremony to reception to hotel, and later to my fave OCMD bar/nightclub!). Noon wedding but my squad is famous for allnighters lol.
  • In Response to Re:ONE YEAR!!!:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:ONE YEAR!!!:In Response to Re:ONE YEAR!!!:

I have my veil too and I guess to make myself feel better I can say I have my caterer even though it all through my ceremony an reception site hotel. I can scratch a photographer since I am not having one ... Today I have decided to send a million pricing requests related to transportation for the after party to get everyone from the hotel to my fav local bar and then back again to the hotel since so many people will be out from OOT . Reception will be over at 930 and this group will not be ready to shut it down then so fav bar here we comePosted by DMoore421

My catering is also included in venue it counts :. And now I'm reminded about transportation hotel to ceremony to reception to hotel, and later to my fave OCMD bar/nightclub!. Noon wedding but my squad is famous for allnighters lol. Posted by TayBeach2013[/QUOTE]

Pretty much was informed by my parents that the transportation is on me if I want it... Okay fine I can deal with that if the transportation was really for me... But it's really for all my parents friends and family that I never see and dont know half of them so they are not driving across town drunk as skunks after the wedding to get to the bar and back again.

On a lighter note my veil and headpiece came in today... 2 weeks to pick it up... Now I have to figure out where I am putting it
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards