Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

What's your favorite 'must have' picture?

Re: What's your favorite 'must have' picture?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I definitely want to have a pic of my fiance's face when he first sees me walk into the church. If I have that picture, I think my life will be complete :] lol j/k but I will be an uber Bridezilla if that picture isn't taken.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto pp, my favorite wedding picture is DH seeing me for the first time - but we did a "Reveal" which was so worth it!  I guess #2 is his face when I was walking down the aisle. I also really wanted an "end of the night" shot.  I put on DH's tux jacket, took off my shoes, he untucked his shirt, loosened his tie, and we took a couple of pictures outside that turned out really great. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ditto pp. A pic of FI's face when he first sees me is my only "must take"  pic.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    go check out my planning bio - www.elasinspirations.weebly.com

I am still looking for the picture to post, but I once saw the pic of pre-wedding preparation and putting on the dress.... the pic was of the bride as seen through her dress, with her hands up.... something similar is on my bio, but a little different.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For me it's the shoes and socks pictures. My shoes are Lapis, and my FI is wearing black socks with skulls. I think it's fun and quirky. Also we're doing a photo shoot throughout Historic Charleston,SC. I like the walking away pics. Look on the Brides Cafe at some other brides pics you'll get some ideas.GL.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    PonyMaidPonyMaid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I absolutely have to have a picture of the two of us at the altar.  I want to try my harest to capture that moment FOREVER!  Just thinking about it is making me so excited!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards