Ohio-Toledo

QOTD 8/18

What is something you hope to accomplish today, in the next week, the next month, and the next year?
imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: QOTD 8/18

• cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today: Clean the bathroom and clean the kitchen
    Week: Mow the lawn and do some yard and flower bed maintenance.  I haven't pulled a weed since before we went on vacation.
    Month:  Cut back on unnecessary expenses to make up for my husband's car being at the mechanic now.  God only knows what that will cost us.
    Year: I'm going back to school in just a few days so I hope to maintain good grades and stay motivated.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Today:  Signed up for the Free Press contest
    Next Week:  Find a sweet Vera Wang dress for super cheap
    Next Month:  Figure out what school I'm going to go back to and the path I'm going to take
    Next Year:  Leave this job!  And get my personal trainer certification.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Today: Get our apartment cleaned as my future in laws are coming to visit tomorrow and they are staying for a few days, so I need the place sparkling clean! lol
    Week: Get some wedding things discussed and planned with the future in laws.  We are 400 miles from each other, so not everything that has needed to be done has been done.
    Month: Get my butt to the gym and lose a few pounds before the wedding and continue to consistently go then.
    Year: Continue to lose weight, figure out where my fiance and I are going to plant our roots because we aren't staying in the city we are in forever, continue to do good in college, and enjoy married life. Smile
  • edited December 2011
    today:  i called and set up organist and left messages with church wedding coordinator
    week: get the house and yard cleaned up inside and out before ppl travel from all over to see it.
    month: work on paying of photog, florist, and limo
    year: enjoy married life, maybe start a family, maybe go back to college for my masters degree.
    Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust. Love still stands when all else has fallen. Corinthians 13:7-8 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today: Finish some pictures I've been working on. 
    Week: Suceed in having a super-awesome bachelorette party for my friend.  And get my car in for an oil change!
    Month: Plan something fun for our 3rd anniversary
    Year:  Finish up our bathroom remodel and some other house projects.
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • edited December 2011
    Today: Pick up dress from alterations (Pam Thomas!)
    Week: Rearrange house to accomodate new furniture and move out some old furniture
    Month: Go back to work (teaching)
    Year: Get used to my new last name (it is 14 letters long!), go on honeymoon, settle into married life
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Today: Go back to sleep for work
    Week: Marriage license and getting the extra coursages
    Month:  Not hurt flakey BM and GM
    Year: Find a better job
  • catarntinacatarntina member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today:  Finish work and eat dinner.
    Week: I want to check out another church on Sunday.  I dislike mine.
    Month: Fly home to Ohio.  Finish all the bridally thing I can't finish while here (fitting, hair trial, meeting with florist, bridal shower) all within 4 days.
    Year: I'd like to get a promotion at work.  Won't know that until April.
    ---------
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards