May 2012 Weddings
Options

Wedding Dreams

I forget who, but someone mentioned having more wedding nightmares post wedding, and Apparently I am falling victim to that phenonom. I had only one wedding nightmare in the 14 months we were engaged, but have had 3 since the wedding!!

THe first one was the church was set up wrong and people couldnt get in (2 days after the wedding)

The second was that someone was really pissed of at me because she thought I should have made more of an effort to incude pink in the wedding and has stopped talking to me because of it. 

And the most recent one was last night, the bridesmaids and I were getting ready for the wedding and I couldnt find my lip stuff (its a liquid color thing), and I was paniking because we were running out of time, and then my sister handed it to me and said she was using it and hadnt realized that I wasnt finished with it. We got into a huge fight about it and I was horrified that she was going to have my SPECIAL wedding makeup on her face for the wedding. (not even something I would care about IRL). 

Im a little bit confused as to why I am having these dreams now when everything is already over! Anyone else got any wierd new ones?  

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Blog:Through My Eyes

Re: Wedding Dreams

• Options
    I haven't had post-wedding dreams, but I have had school-related dreams after gradution. I graduated in '09 and sometimes still have them. They usually entail me being late to presentation or my project is due the next day and I don't have half of it finished. I even wake up in panic mode! I was an interior design major, so everything was pretty detail orientated and projects were so time consuming. Granted, I was up until about 2am the day of the project being due. But I wasn't late with it. In any event, I have no idea why I continue to have these dreams 4 years later....

PS....LOVE your siggy pic. It's pretty hysterical (in a good way)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I still have dreams about events that have long past...although I did have a dream last night that H and I went on a cruise for our honeymoon, and the boat started sinking and we got separated (ala the Norweigan cruise about 6 months ago).  Wasn't so pleasant!
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I had a wedding nightmare about my friends uupcoming wedding.. haha weird because I have been so incredibly busy with my own wedding and starting work I sometimes forget about her upcoming wedding.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I said something about having more wedding dreams since the wedding is over!  I am sorry you are having them too, but glad I'm not crazy!!  It's been all kinds of crazy things I can't even tell you all the dreams.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards