Texas-Austin

Austin area planners

I just recently got engaged and don't even know where to start with this wedding planning stuff! Can anybody recommend a wedding planner in Austin that is good and won't take up a huge chuck of your budget??

Re: Austin area planners

• Great post! I am also needing a planner like so. 

=)
  • So you're also currently planning a wedding in Austin? Have you picked a venue yet? I actually live in houston so I'm clueless about vendors, caterers, etc. if you have any suggestions, let me know! Happy wedding planning :
  • Hey guys, some great planners I have heard about are Clink, your wedding your way and Barbara's brides. We decided to not do a planner since we live local and I love the idea of planning. The good thing is also your venue will also offer someone who works at the venue so you don't have to pay extra to someone else. If you guys need help let me know. We are planning a winter wedding doe December 2013!
  • I will say venue, caterer and photographer are the 1st 3 steps. Venue first of coarse!!
  • Hi ladies! My DH and I got married in March and, let me tell you, a coordinator/planner is worth every cent! We used Kristi Treadwell with Joyful Details and she did an amazing job for us. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, she was so responsive, friendly, creative, and totally willing to help us find vendors that would fit into our tight budget (her pricing is really reasonable, too). Kristi and her team arrived at our venue hours before we ever got there, managed all of the vendors, helped decorate and got the entire venue set up without a hitch. Can’t say enough about this amazing woman! Happy planning!! :)
  • I just got engaged as well and I am using www.yourdreamevents.com.  The owner is a friend of mine and she has been awesome!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards