New Jersey

Limosine recommendation

Hello, my fiance and I are getting married at the Rockleigh in Rockleigh, NJ September 2012.  Our bridal party is huge - 12 girls and 12 guys - any recommendations for limo companies?  We are trying to keep it classy and would love to avoid the whole party bus look if possible.  We would love to have a Roles for us as well. Thanks!

Re: Limosine recommendation

• Riviera Transportation. They have a beautfuil stretch for the bridal party. I am sure they could get you a rolls.
  • I contacted Santos, VIP Limo, Action Limousine, DJs Limo, and some others.  I have a 10 person bridal party plus us.  They are going to suggest the Ford Excursion, Escalade, or Lincoln Navigator.(12-14 passengers)  I went with Limoride.com.  You can get the best price by getting all their quotes. and asking for a better price. It took me about a week to get the best price. 
  • We're getting married at Florentine Gardens & using Danaro. They came in cheapest out of the three limo companies we looked at.

PS - Rockleigh is beautiful! I always wanted to get married there but FH's friend just had his wedding there a few years ago so we didn't want to repeat it. You will not be disappointed!
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Danaro is great! They have decent prices and their limos are the cleanest we saw when looking. Booking was really easy too!
  • We are using Santos.
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • We're using First Class - Santos seems very comparable in price & selection, First Class was just a bit closer to where my wedding is.
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Im using entertainment express limos..1400 for a 18 passenger escalade, 12 passenger chrysler 300 and a rolls royce for me :). 4 hours and everything included. Its located off exit 1 in nj so its pretty close to my venue (old tappan manor)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am using Entertainment Express as well. I was between them and First Class as these two were the cheapest "good reputation" companies for my date. EE ended up beating FC's price eventually and FC is very far from my church/venue while EE is very close so it seems everything worked out. I also reached out to Santos, Danaros, Action Limo, Joe's Limo, and several other companies to get the best price. My first choice had been Santo's based on knottie reviews but even though they claim to price match, they were unable to match the price from EE or FC. Good luck!
  • Wow girls, thank you so much for the tips!  I will definitely look into your recommendations :)  This is fantastic information!

Lissy - thanks for the great news about the Rockleigh :)  We looked at Florentine Gardens and LOVED it as well - they were our top two choices!!  It is a beautiful place:)

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_limosine-recommendation-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:80e79a50-7c70-4bf9-808c-a662cd2e1644Post:6d93ca10-ca4c-4685-b3e5-99270d4ae11d">Re: Limosine recommendation</a>:
    [QUOTE] Lissy - thanks for the great news about the Rockleigh :)  We looked at Florentine Gardens and LOVED it as well - they were our top two choices!!  It is a beautiful place:)
    Posted by breezijes[/QUOTE]

<div>Thank you. I really hope it's as nice as the wedding I went to at Rockleigh b/c I'll be extremely upset if it doesn't meet expectations. lol</div>
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It will be just perfect!!!  It is all what you make of it - and there will be nothing short of perfect on your special day :) Best of luck!!
  • We are using Santos LImo.  Great price and I've been in 2 weddings and the drivers were always very friendly and professional.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards